12/31/08

New Years Evil

Hello everybody! Sorry I have been ignoring this blog lately, these damn hectic holidays pretty much took the wind out of my sails and left me feeling like Shelly Winters after she swam the depths of The Poseidon on that infamous New Years Eve many moons ago.

I'll be remedying the situation tonight by hosting my annual New Year's Evil Bacchanalian Feast and Orgy. How I wish each and every one of you were here with me to partake in the unbridled revelry. But, as was the case last year, most of you will probably read all about it in the morning papers.

That said, here's wishing all three of my readers, and the fine folks at the League of Tana Tea Drinkers, a most wonderful 2009.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inspect the costumes of the entertainers... last year we had such a scene when Pedro's codpiece slipped while he was doing an interpretative dance to Ave Satani


1 comment:

Vince Liaguno said...

I'm coming to your party!